Dragon Bay Cruise designed to feature spacious and appointed luxury suites, you can simply revel in sublime comfort as the World Heritage passes you by. The sea is always in view framed by an expansive picture window or the doors to your balcony. Fine cotton linens, a fluffy duvet and queen-sized down and feather with decorative floral motifs embroidered encourage the indulgence. The special silk reading lamps are imported to satisfy the legitimate private needs while boast the gentle look…
Cabin Amenities (All Cabin Types)
Mineral water Reading lamp
Mini bar Individual controller air-conditioning
Hair-dryer 32 inches TV
Bathroom amenities Slippers
Shower cabin Wardrobe
Toilet Life vests
Bathrobe Emergency hammer
Luggage shelf Fire extinguishers
DAY 1: HALONG BAY- LAN HA BAY (KAYAKING/ SWIMMING) – SUNSET PARTY
08:00: Our tour guide and Shuttle Bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
08: 45 Depart to Halong Bay for 2.5 Hours.
10:30: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20-minute short break. 11:30 – 12:00: Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor.
12:00 – 12:30 Welcome to Lacasta Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, meet the captain, crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Complete check-in procedure.
13:00: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong – Lan Ha Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet and Gia Luan Harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
15:45: You will do kayaking under our tour guide’s instructions in so many beautiful spots, then Swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
Heading back toward the sleeping area.
18.00: Come back to our La Casta Cruise and participate in our Sunset party. Take photos and relax.
19:00: Time for dinner enjoying special seafood and Vietnamese typical food on the cruise.
21:00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, squid fishing, relaxing with massage service and overnight on the La Casta Cruise.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY- HANOI
7:00-7:45: Have breakfast. Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets
- Tourists visit the famous Frog Pond. Here you can freely kayak and explore the landscape, or swim…
09:15: Back to your cabin, take relax and check carefully all the luggage before leaving your cabin.
9:30: Check-out from the private cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay for room service. Complete check-out procedure and enjoy your last lunch at La Casta cruise.
11:30: La Casta Cruise are landing Tuan Chau Harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:00 – 12:30: Return to Hanoi by the luxury limousine.
15:00 – 15:30: Arrive in Hanoi
- Entrance fees, sightseeing fee, kayaking, rowing boat
- English/ Vietnamese speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation, shower
- Welcome drink
- Meals onboard: 02 lunches, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast
- Insurance on-board
- Internet WIFI in the cabin, Satellite – HD LED Television
- Fishing equipment
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses
Hotline : +84985873537